The Guiness Book of Records lists Prague Castle as the largest ancient castle in the world. It occupies an area of almost 70,000 m2, at about 570 meters in length and an average of about 130 meters wide.
Starting point: Revoluční 8, Praha (very close to shopping mall Palladium or shopping center Kotva)
Would you prefer taking a Prague tour of your choice? We will be more than happy to arrange a tailor-made tour that will best suit you and that will exceed your expectations. You can suggest not only the route itself, but also the length of your tour.
Places of interest to see: Municipal House, Powder Gate, Na Prikope Street, Wenceslas Square, Narodni street, National Theater, Legii Bridge, Petrin Park, John Lennon’s Wall, St. Nicolas’ Church, Strahov Monastery, Cernin Palace, Prague Castle, Royal Gardensm Queen Anne’s Summer Palace, Hanava Pavillion, Cech Bridge, Parizska street, Old Town Square, Celetna street.
Our expert tour guides will teach you to ride Ninebot (which is very similar to Segway PT) before the tour begins. With a little practice, the Ninebots will feel like an extension of your body. It is easy to learn because it does the balancing for you. You do not need any special skills or even good balance
Important to note:
- riders must be 10 years old or older
- anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on a separate Ninebot
- helmets are required for all riders and will be provided free of charge. Feel free to bring your own helmet if you have one
- close-toed shoes are recommended for safety and comfort reasons
- riders must weigh between 35 kg and 100 kg
- riders will be accompanied by an instructor
- each rider will need to sign a responsibility contract